Monday 2 February 2015

Vegan hot chocolates and lampshades

My weekend began as every weekend should: with too many after work cocktails! We went to one of my favourite bars in Glasgow, Citation.



My Saturday morning was spent recovering, and my afternoon was spent having a fun time in IKEA!


I love love LOVE their new stationery section - I wanted to buy it all!


Pick n Mix and vodka with pink lemonade was how I spent my Saturday night!


OOTD: IKEA chic


Sunday was spent in Edinburgh with friends. This AMAZING vegan hot chocolate tasted incredible


Out-of-this-world cakes at The Caffeine Drip



My favourite Saturday purchase was my new lampshade! What do you think? :)

Rather a good little weekend - I loved the winter sunshine and the fact that the frost is starting to thaw. Is this the beginning of Spring?



No comments :

Post a Comment