Saturday 28 February 2015

Diorskin Star

So, I felt the time was right to try something new in the magical world of foundations, and when you're feeling particularly spendy on a Tuesday night after work, pre-Mexican food and long island ice teas, there's no better time to treat yourself at the Dior counter! I picked up the Diorskin Star foundation.




Previously my foundation favourites have been NARS sheer glow and MAC studio fix fluid, so I was interested to see how this one compared.

First of all I was matched to my shade (020 for reference) by the niftiest little machine I've ever seen! Who knew such wondrous technology existed.

So, onto the product.. the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, as you would expect with Dior! The foundation itself is just as amazing - it goes on like a dream, evens out my skin tone, feels hydrating and lightweight.


As for lasting power, it does stay on pretty well although I'd recommend a primer especially if you're going to be out all day and all night and you want it still looking fresh.



Overall, I'd highly recommend this if you're looking to try something new in the high end foundation market!


No comments :

Post a Comment