Sunday 8 February 2015

Step back in time

Yesterday I went for a walk to Pollok Park (again) can't get enough of that place recently! It was a lovely, sunny Winter's day and great for a leisurely stroll, and a wander round the Burrell Collection.
It's been so long since I've been there - I love looking at all the exhibits. There are so many beautiful things from days gone by that inspire me and take my breath away.






I love Ancient History: there's something so intriguing and magical about it because it feels like another fantastical world that you have to piece together in your imagination with little wonderful fragments. My favourite periods are Ancient China and Egypt: I like the strange beauty of it.


I loved the intricacies of this silk woven hat! I can't believe people used to wear this to bed!


Wishing I had a cup of tea...

I really liked the shape of this bird! I would like to see it move...




Outfit:
Scarf: Old Navy
Jumper: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Primark
Bag: TK Maxx

2 comments :