Tuesday 3 February 2015

Electric Gardens

This evening I visited the Electric Gardens, an outdoor event currently happening in the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow's West End. It was eerie, magical and beautiful...



These saxophone players were all decked out with lights too...



I'm pretty sure I remember this ice cream cone from the Summer festival! Looks a bit out of place in all the ice and snow.. something rather sad about that


This place reminded me of a fairy glen:


More ice cream! A fab lolly this time...


I loved the effects of the lights moving on the trees - it made it look like the branches were dancing to the music...




This girl was so talented and put on an amazing display. She reminded me of a little fire faerie!




I love this photo of the moon rising behind Kibble Palace:


 Finished off the night warming up with drinks in Hillhead Bookclub, lovely!


If you're in Glasgow and you get the chance to visit the Electric Gardens event while it's on, you definitely should! If you don't mind braving the cold, it's well worth it.

p.s. You can save yourself a few pounds just now: buy your tickets from on itison.com
p.p.s I would recommend a warm jumper and a hot drink or a stiff cocktail following this!

No comments :

Post a Comment