Friday 1 May 2015

Maison de Moggy

Last weekend I was lucky enough to visit the Maison de Moggy cat cafe in Stockbridge, Edimburgh. The wonderful staff are all so knowledgeable, happy to help with anything and their love and passion for cats is so clear!



The cakes were yummy and the decor bright and Paris-themed, but the highlight was definitely meeting the stars of the show, the cafe's resident moggies!






So cute that they all have Frenchie names. There's a real mix of characters and ages, but all the cats are super-friendly and love attention.

Pauline was my favourite - she's a young maine coon with a playful, little bit crazy side!




If you're in Edinburgh and you get the chance to visit Maison de Moggy, you definitely should. You have to book in advance though - make sure to visit the website for more details.




Stockbridge in the sun was lovely too - I had lunch at The Stockbridge Tap and wandered round the little market selling crafts and local produce. I had the BEST hot chocolate I've ever tasted!





Cats, sunshine, good food and vintage shops... Can't all my weekends be like this?

No comments :

Post a Comment