Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ikea/Home Haul and Weekend Fun

Hey everyone! So I recently took a trip to IKEA, just for the hell of it (because I can now drive :D) I didn't buy much because I'm currently skint but I did get a few things and thought I'd share them with you, along with some other photos from my weekend!

I had to have this cute flamingo glass!! It was only 50p! Amazing.


This candle holder is gorgeous on its own, but looks even better all lit up!


Had to get some colourful straws!


And the BEST purchase of the day:


I couldn't resist this cute cuddly panda toy! Seen posing here with some strawberry candles and a box of strawberry jubbly ice lollies (so many of my favourite things in one photo!)

I had such an awesome day at IKEA! I always love going there. We had to get the meatballs too, obviously. They're just too good!

Here are some other photos from the day, including afterwards when we went to play mini golf at Soar Braehead. It was so much fun, I loved the Tiki Island theme!

My outfit of the day:


Top: TK Maxx - Jeans: H&M - Shoes: F&F - Bag: Mango


Craig with a new moose-y friend


Putting the 19th hole at Paradise Island Adventure Golf!


Finally, some other photos from Monday which was a beautiful sunny day! Taking some flowers up to my Granny:


Dining "al fresco" with my friend Lucy at the local pub:




When the weather's this good, you could be anywhere in the world! Barcelona, Glasgow, same thing! ;)

Thanks for reading! Look out for an upcoming foundation review, skin care routine and some other beauty related posts! 

Later xxx


1 comment :

  1. Hi lovely.
    I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog for more info :) xxx
    http://www.cocomadeherdoit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete