Tuesday 29 July 2014

Commonwealth Games!

Hey everyone! So if you live in the UK, or even if you don't, you might be aware that the Commonwealth Games are currently in full swing in my home town city of Glasgow! It's been really exciting having them on our doorstep, seeing all the athletes milling about and the events happening in familiar places around the city! I was lucky enough to attend the badminton today at the brand new Emirates stadium, and thought I'd share some of my photos from the day!





Cheering on Team Scotland at the badminton!






Making friends with "Clyde"



Overall I really enjoyed my day and getting into the sporting spirit! These games have been excellent for Glasgow - for bringing everyone together and getting us feeling all patriotic and proud! Also it's presenting Scotland in an excellent light to countries all over the world.

Go Team Scotland! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment