Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sunday Fun

Some recent snapshots of the weekend! Sunday was another gloriously sunny day- absolutely loving the weather at the moment, Scotland! Please continue to keep up the good work!

Had some lunch, a few beers and a few games of pool at the Ark Bar (and old favourite student haunt of mine!) the beer garden has been done up since I used to go there, it looks lovely now! I like the outdoor mirrors - very Alice Through the Looking Glass...


I spied these cute grass flip flops at the Tiger store in Sauchiehall St- I absolutely love this shop! I wanted to buy everything in it but restrained myself, only buying a penguin keyring!


Continuing the childish theme - Craig and I couldn't resist some Simpsons mini lego figures... chilling with a Costa iced drink - ideal Sunday afternoon activities!


I recently passed my driving test (:D :D) and to say well done, Craig got me this cute card (with detachable biscuit-shaped magnet- so up my street) and a gorgeous new journal from Paperchase, since I am in need of a new one! Paperchase is another of my favourite shops- I could spend hours in there perusing the stationery!


My outfit of the day: it was warm but not roasting, so I went with a relaxed tee from Zara, polka dot skirt from H&M and my new boots from Fat Face which I absolutely LOVE (and they were a total bargain)






Happy Sunday everyone!



No comments :

Post a Comment