Wednesday 23 July 2014

Yesstyle.com Haul!

Hey everyone! Today's post is a recent haul from one of my favourite online fashion stores: Yesstyle.com! It's been a while since I ordered from them, and I was perusing the beauty and skincare section when I decided to get some cheeky tops too! Because why not! Yesstyle is always a good idea. As they say. I love it because it's such good value and because it's all Asian brands, their stuff is different, a bit quirky, and no-one else will have it! I love Asian fashion. I can't wait to visit Japan and Korea one day and go mad shopping! In the meantime I'll have to settle for online orders. I got so excited when the package arrived!



First I got this cute t-shirt, I love the navy blue and the material is soo soft! I can't wait to wear this.


I got this gorgeous sheer top which is like nothing I've ever seen before! I think it will look really cute with a pair of smart trousers or jeans and heels.


Next up was my Korean beauty sampler box, which contained lots of goodies!



This little kit from Etude House with moisturiser, toner and eye cream


This Skinfood nail varnish - loveeee


This strawberry yoghurt face mask - can't wait to try this!


Finally this cute little box of cleansing pads from Skinfood

Like always, I'm so happy with my order from Yesstyle and I would recommend them to anyone, even if you don't like Asian style. They have soooo much stuff, I could honestly spend hours (and all my wages) on there! I'm intrigued to try more Asian skincare products so I thought this little sampler box would be a good way to start. I've tried Skinfood before and I absolutely love it - I think next time will be a skincare splurge! Also they had a lot of really cute homeware and stationary items which I obviously need in my life...

Thanks for reading guys! I am planning on doing a summer fashion post which may feature my clothes from here, along with some other bits and bobs I got recently!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment