Monday 23 March 2015

Sugar high

Since I've been feeling the Spring vibes recently, I decided to invest in a new perfume for the occasion. The DKNY Delicious Delights are super cute and smell AMAZING. I wanted to buy them all and couldn't decide but in the end I went for the pink: 'Fruity Rooty'. I love the bottle too, it makes me so happy!





I also treated myself to a Tangle Teezer (finally!) I've always wanted to get one because I think they're super handy for carrying around with you. I loved this limited edition Lulu Guinness one.

I also picked up these MUA sweet sheen lip balms - absolutely amazing! They're a total dupe for the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector (which I am obsessed with but is nearly finished, sob!) These are almost exactly the same - smooth and creamy, hydrating with a great colour payoff and only a fraction of the price at £2! Which means I might just have to buy all six colours!


What's your favourite thing about Spring? Mine are: cute fluffy bunnies, bright sunny mornings, blossom trees, Easter eggs and wearing yellow!



See you soon! xx


No comments :

Post a Comment