Tuesday 24 April 2018

Vita Liberata holiday glow

So, there have been a few nice days in Glasgow. Finally, we can rejoice and revel in the Spring weather! No more winter coats, bulky jumpers, bobble hats and pasty skin.

Fully embracing the Summer vibes, I went along to an event at Polished salon in the south side, to launch the new range from Vita Liberata.


I've always been interested to dive into the world of sunless tanning (for me, a using a gradual tanner a few times a week is as far as I go)  and Vita Liberata was a brand I'd heard good things about. I was particularly intrigued by their new 'Body Blur' products which promised glowing, natural looking skin. Could it be possible? 

On a glorious Wednesday evening (temperatures soared to 17 degrees!) the girls at Polished let me try out the new products and see how they worked. 



The Body Blur (for face and body) gave an instant, golden finish to the skin which didn't look streaky or patchy. Perfect for an instant boost to your skin before an event or a night out.

The Beauty Blur - a hybrid primer/tinted moisturiser/foundation wonder product - gave my skin a natural finish - like I'd spent all day sunning myself on a beach. A really good one to take with you on holiday for a glowy evening look.

I also picked up the Illuminate Wash Off Body Bronzer, which I am yet to test out.

For those of us in search of exotic, tanned skin for an unpredictable Glasgow summer - Vita Liberata is a great shout. There's no danger of looking orange or over-done here (RIP Dale Winton, we love you but we don't want your tan). Just a natural looking glow that's super easy to do at home (even for a tanning novice like me).

You can find all the Vita Liberata products online or stocked at Polished salon. While you're there, they offer every kind of beauty treatment you can imagine: nails, hair and make-up. Even if you're just looking for some beauty advice, these girls really know their stuff.






No comments :

Post a Comment