Friday 5 June 2015

Monthly favourites: May

Since we're now quite a fair way into June, I thought I better get a move on with my May favourites! See what I've been loving this month...



Skincare, make-up and hair care

Lush  Celestial moisturiser - This smells amazing! It's lightweight but so hydrating, feels amazing on the skin. Perfect for day or night, and for dry skin. LOVE.
L'Oreal Infallible matte foundation - Already a cult hit with beauty bloggers, this foundation is perfect. I've used NARS Sheer Glow in the past and I find this a very good dupe - even though it's a matte finish, it still gives you a lovely glow and doesn't feel tight or heavy on the skin.
Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask - I've been using this about twice a week, just before I go to bed. The difference it's made to my skin is amazing - I've been waking up feeling hydrated and refreshed! I don't know if it's this but my skin's been looking a lot brighter and clearer recently, too.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner - smells amazing, and leaves my hair lovely and soft. The conditioner in particular is my favourite.
Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster - Another cult beauty hit of this year, I was desperate to try it out for myself. I am so, so pleased with the results. I've been using it two to three times a week, putting around two drops into my regular moisturiser. I already feel like I have a pretty good tan on my face! I love the sun kissed look, but if you only wanted a subtle glow you could use even less.

Lip loves

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - I am still absolutely in love with these. The formula is amazing and hydrating on the lips, with a gorgeous glossy colour pay-off. This colour, peach parfait, is ideal for Spring and really brightens the complexion.
Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Hydrangea - I love a bright pink lip for Spring, and this one doesn't disappoint! Really long lasting, too. 
Swatches below:


No comments :

Post a Comment