Sunday 15 June 2014

Summer Adventures!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while! I just wanted to share with you some photos of my recent adventures. My friend Keara's Maid Cafe at the Geek Retreat was such a cute experience- a taste of Kawaii Japan! We got to drink milkshakes, eat macaroons and play card games! The West End Festival in Glasgow was amazing, such a good day out! There was an awesome parade all the way down Byres Road which featured everything from a giant Octopus creature to carnival dancers and it was so fun to watch! There was live music and stalls all through Kelvingrove Park (the food smelled amaaaazing) and Ashton Lane was a buzz with BBQs and chilled summer vibes! I had such a lovely time.






I've been loving the summer weather recently! Edinburgh looked so beautiful in the sunshine when I visited last week. And today I took a trip to the coast - to the fun seaside town of Largs, and also the castle at Portencross which is so beautiful. It's days like this that make me so thankful  to live in such a diverse and gorgeous country as Scotland. So proud!







I can't wait for more Summer adventures! What are your favourite things about Summertime? I love wearing skirts and dresses and sandals, the smell of candy floss and ice cream, the vast clear blue skies and the way that the days feel like they last forever!

Thanks for reading, soon to come will be a haul and a summer lookbook!

No comments :

Post a Comment