Monday 23 June 2014

Lactose Free For a Week?! Challenge - Day 1

Hi guys. So I've decided I'm going to attempt to cut out or really limit my dairy intake for this week -and convert my milk to soy milk. At the moment I only take semi-skimmed milk in my cereal, tea and coffee. I've been having long term problems with my stomach and digestion and recently I've been wondering if it might be down to an intolerance to dairy products or perhaps just to the milk. So, I'm going to try and do this challenge for a week or perhaps longer and see if my body feels any different! I've heard it's healthy to give yourself a break from dairy once in a while anyway, so it can't be a bad thing! I eat quite a lot of yoghurt so I'll try to limit that this week. I don't really eat butter, or cheese. Milk will be the biggest change- I'm hoping to feel better by the end of the week! Wish me luck!


No comments :

Post a Comment