Saturday 29 August 2015

July and August favourites



1. Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer in Melon Pop - gorgeous, comfortable to wear and cute! I can't wait to try more of these. I fancy Sweet Pop next.
2. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - This has worked wonders for the bags under my eyes. Definitely does what it says - brightens and de-puffs! Smells and feels lovely, too.


3. Korres Milk Soap for Stressed Skin - Smells gorgeous, moisturizing and gentle for sensitive skin.
4. COLAB dry shampoo in Monaco fragrance - Smells like a glamorous summer holiday.


4. OGX Shampoo and conditioner - these are amazing products and I love coming back to them and trying all the different ones in the range. The lemon one is new and smells so yummy!


5. Tres-semme Oleo Radiance shampoo and conditioner - I've been big on the haircare products recently! I haven't been using these long enough to notice a great difference, but will keep you updated!


6. Essential Waitrose Rose body wash - Bit of a random one but these Waitrose shower gels are fab! This one smells gorgeous, I love the smell of rose.
7. St Tropez In shower tanner - I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I can't wait to give it a go! Will follow up with a review.

No comments :

Post a Comment