Sunday 22 February 2015

Marshmallow Dreams Maid Cafe!

On Saturday I visited my friend Keara's maid cafe: Marshmallow Dreams Chocolate Love Valentine's Day event, at Cushion and Cake in Glasgow!



It was super cute and a lot of fun. We played games, drank rose tea, ate cupcakes, said some special Japanese magic charms, talked about what gives us "doki doki" *fluttering heartbeat* (unicorns and bubbles)






We also all got to decorate our own chocolate lollipops with glitter which was a cute touch. There was K Pop on the stereo and fun headgear!



It was a beautiful day in the West End and I had an awesome time at the event. I wish maid cafes were a permanent fixture over here! Or that I could visit one in Tokyo! Maybe one day...


Aritgato, Minna-san! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment