Monday 4 August 2014

Body Shop Booty!

Today I took a very impromptu venture into The Body Shop in Central Station- I just wanted a wee look and I was intrigued to try their new Body Sorbets (amaaaazing - definitely returning to purchase one of these! Either the strawberry or mango one!) But I ended up getting the Instablur primer, pictured below:


I'm excited to try this! I've heard a lot of good things about it. Gabby from Velvet Ghost raves about it and I 100% trust her opinion when it comes to all things beauty! The consistency feels nice - it doesn't really have much of a scent, I'll give it a go tomorrow and see how it makes my make-up look and last. I'll report back my findings on here after I've used it for a week. I also picked up this cute little Honey Bronze Shimmer Lip Balm which I've had my eye on for a while now - I just love the packaging and the scent is gorgeous- pure honey! Which I love. It's sheer on the lips with a subtle shimmer, can't wait to rock this on holiday!



Since The Body Shop are currently doing 3 for 2 across ALL their make-up and skincare (how awesome are they?) and Craig was with me, he picked up a moisturiser for himself from the Men's skincare section. I felt it was fair that he got something since I was the one who dragged us in there! (and made us a wee bit late for the cinema, oops!)

Check back soon for more beauty hauls and reviews very soon! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment