Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring is here!

So, Spring is a time for new beginnings and new growth. After a month of wearing a cast on my left wrist and putting various things on hold, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Things are starting to (slowly) take shape and get back on track again.



I've started the "#100happydays" challenge which is basically where you take a photo of something that made you happy, every day for 100 days straight. It can be anything at all from spending quality time with a friend to a well-needed relaxing cup of tea.

On the website it says that around 70% of people couldn't finish the challenge, which was my number one reason for doing it. I love a good challenge! Also, I feel that it will improve my happiness levels at a time in my life where it's important for me to stay strong. It's always good to notice the little things in your everyday life that make you smile, and having a record of them all together will be a really nice memento.

Yesterday, I was helping plant flowers in the community gardens at Toryglen and today I was helping children at the Daisy St community centre paint wooden medallions and a giant hand-print tree. It was a lot of fun, and for such a good cause.











No comments :

Post a Comment