Monday 23 June 2014

New Summer Clothes Haul!

Hey everyone! So I've been feeling a bit "spendy" recently - inspired by the lovely Amelia Liana ! I've been picking up quite a few pieces and building up my Summer wardrobe! I had a masssssive wardrobe clear out a few weeks ago and got rid of more than half of my clothes, so it feels nice to have everything more stripped down and minimalist. I feel like as I'm getting older my style is growing up too - I like staple, basic pieces that I can team with lots of other items and create chic outfits easily that are quick to put together but look like a lot of thought has gone into them. Since it's Summer now I've been wanting to introduce a bit more white into my wardrobe - so I picked up these cute shorts or "skorts" from F&F at Tesco:



They were such a steal at only £16 - I feel like the cut of them makes them dressy but they could also be worn with a cute cami top on a sunny day for a more casual outfit. I think skorts are so flattering and I love the look of them! I also picked up this cute pair from Primark:



Best bargain ever- only £7 for these!  I couldn't believe it when I found them - I think they look like something from Topshop or Zara- the print is absolutely gorgeous and the lightweight material makes them perfect for those hot summer days!

Speaking of which, I couldn't resist this cute and flirty little dress from Forever 21! It has cut out sleeves which show off your shoulders in the most flattering way- and the floral print is so eye catching! It's a bit short so I may have to wear shorts underneath - or maybe over a bikini on holiday! I love Forever 21 - they have so many gorgeous Summer pieces at the moment! I can't wait to go back and have another browse.



I recently watched a haul video by the beautiful and super stylish Barbara (ThePersianbabe) where she showed this adorable little smock dress from H&M! It's so pretty and I've been looking for something just like it - which is why I knew I had to go out and track it down right away! Especially since it was only £5.99! You just can't argue with bargainous H&M finds!



Another absolute bargain was this gorgeous, dusky pink backless dress from Zara! I was looking for an outfit to wear on a girls' night out on Saturday and this totally fit the bill! I would have payed full price for this baby so I had a mini stroke when I read that it was down in the sale to just £17.99! I love Zara's sale- they always do such good reductions on so many excellent items!



I paired the dress with these nude and rose gold pumps from F&F at Tesco (where I work) They were originally just £20 but I snapped them up when they went down to £10 in the sale! Just madness. They look so chic, will go with everything, will be perfect all year round and I wore them out all night dancing and my feet didn't get sore! Such a win all round. 



Here's a photo of what the dress and the shoes look like on:





Finally, I snapped up these little darlings from a recent trip to Primark. They are the perfect white Summer sandals- not too high a wedge, feminine and girly with a bit of an edge. I've been looking for something like this for a while and was so happy to find them in Primark! They were only £10, and I can tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them.



That's it for my haul guys! Check back soon for a lookbook styling these items :)

No comments :

Post a Comment